Thursday 18 September 2008

The Recovery

Sorry, it has been quite a while since I updated my Blog. So much has happened since my Ileostomy Reversal. My scars are healing, my hair is growing, my weight has been a little up and down, mind you, so have my moods! I have stopped taking my anti-depressants, stopped my councilling sessions, I have been backwards and forwards to hospital for follow ups and unfortunately problems to. I continue to suffer with terrific pain each month due to the state my Gynae organs have been left in following the operations and infections. I am due to be seen soon by the 'Pain Management Team' so hopefully they will be able to help me. I have had a scan and fluid has been found, quite a bit of it, so I am going to see my Gynae Surgeon on Friday to discuss this. Its all go............

No comments: