Thursday 18 September 2008

Reversal Looming.....

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to Beanie. He is on his way back home, to be reunited with my rectum! I have to admit after a shocking start to our relationship, its not been all bad. We have had our moments of disagreement and down right embarassment but all in all a pretty stable and positive bond. I cant say I will miss him as I dont want to tempt fate but I will look back with mainly fond memories of our time together.

I am due into hospital tomorrow , Thursday 13th November 2008. I am scheduled for the reversal on Friday afternoon. I will then have a new stoma, a temporary ileostomy to get to know. Not too much bonding needs to be done here, we just have to get along for several weeks not months.

I will update you with the outcome along with some new pictures of my forward journey.

No comments: