Thursday 18 September 2008

Tell the truth and shame the devil !!!

Firstly I want to thank all of you who have left comments on my blog. I hope I have helped in some way to make things clearer or to simply put minds at ease.

I am legally bound not to fully disclose the information on responsibility, accountability and neglect which lead to my situaton. Alot of the horrific details have therefore been omitted such as side effects, trauma and ongoing pain and suffering. Needless to say that once my case has been heard and conclusions reached I will be in a better positon to complete my blog more thoroughly.

I am happy to communicate through my personal email address which is : rachelebruce@btopenworld.com

I am also on FACEBOOK....look up Rachel Bruce.......

I will update my blog with anything I feel relevant or that would be helpful to you so keep checking for updates.

Kindest Regards

Rachel xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Bunny Kid said...

Heaven knows how I stumble upon things on the internet...I read your story even though I haven't been through anything like this. I'm wondering if you've tried Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). It has a pretty strong evidence base, and I've done it for panic attacks...I couldn't afford to complete therapy even with insurance, but it did make a world of difference!